The Blackburn's all got together on a weekend in April at Becky and Derricks' home to celebrate several birthdays all at once....several of Sarah's kids and yes, my 30th birthday as well. (So I sadly leave my 20's behind and embark into the 30's....does that mean I'm supposed to know everything now.....'cause I don't!)
Sarah and Jarrod came up from Nevada. I can't believe how much their youngest, Russell has grown. It will be his first birthday soon and I swear it feels like yesterday that Matthew and I traveled to Vegas to be at his blessing! Where has the time gone?

We had a scrumptions meal of a delicious roast and potatoes, salad, and biscuits on the side and had a really enjoyable time together talking and laughing. We were glad Sarah and Jarrod and their family got here safe and it was so nice of Becky and Derrick to let us all come to their place. They have a really great home that always feels good to be in. We love family!

Here's Evelynn dancing on her Daddy's knee. She has surprisingly strong muscles and kicks like crazy and can hold her head up really well. She's a keeper :-)

Here is Hannah keepin Evelynn snuggled and happy! She will be a great babysitter :-)

Grandma brought a pink crocheted outfit for Evelynn and we put it on right away. Evelynn thinks Grandma Blackburn is pretty fascinating!

Evelynn loves to be cuddled and Grandpa is doing it just right! :-)
Yep! We can't get enough of baby Evelynn....she keeps growing and growing!
No comments:
Post a Comment