Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Daddy Diaper Change.......Drumroll please!

This is the story of Matthew's SECOND diaper change.....yes folks, the miracle has again occurred. Here it is from Evelynn's perspective.....through her mother's eyes! Lol :-)

Ummmmm.....Daddy.......Momma says you're going to change my diaper! Are you SURE you are up for this 'cause there have been some serious rumbles down there and they meant business!
Ummmm.....Momma.....are you sure this is such a good idea?!?!? Daddy doesn't look all that excited about this event!
Seriously now, Anyone......anyone.......any other takers on the diaper changing? This could get messy! What's that.....did I hear someone call my name?

What if I made a mad dash for it!?!?!? We could leave this whole diaper changingin thing behind us..... 'Cause I could ya' know....don't let these little legs fool you! They may be small but they're strong.


Oh no!......it's too late.....we're down for the count! Maybe if I just look away........

Awwwww......Daddy! You did a fantastic job! Whew.....and everyone thought I was so worried! But I really wasn't.....Not a bit.....I had faith in you the WHOLE time :-) Now I'm ready for some cuddeling ~ We'll have to do this again sometime. I like spending time with Daddy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment