
Evelynn is always focusing in on something or other a loves to be in the "upright" position so we invested in the baby carrier/backpack so she could be "involved" with the chores and things I do. I was just heading out to clean the inside of the truck and thought I'd snap a quick picture.

Evidently I was taking too long to snap the picture and Evelynn was letting me know that she was ready to get movin'! :-) Seriously though, she really does like to be in it. Just last night, while Matthew was a mutual with the young men, I took her out for a walk in the perfect evening air. We looked at the pink clouds from the setting sun and she happily coo'd away at the birds and such while nestled against my chest. A very simple, but very happy moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment