
I was attempting to take a picture of us by a lilac bush. I've always loved the smell and look of lilacs! The little yellow headband is thanks to Aunt Jenny who is slowly but surely convincing me to use hairbows. I've never really thought of using them because I'm always certain it's giving the baby a headache since I get headaches when I wear headbands, but Evelynn seems to not mind them and she definitley looks cute with them in her hair.

Here is Evelynn look a little sleepy. We had been out and about all day running errands and I was just feeling like I wanted to relax in the outdoors so on the way home I stopped in at Wheeler Farm and took Evelynn for a stroll.

Here I was trying to document that yes, indeed, Evelynn and I were enjoying a beautiful day together :-) It was a perfect Spring Day.


This is a new born Jersey calf. I have always loved the coloring of Jersey cows and he looked so peaceful napping in the straw.

Here are cute little chick-a-dees. Evelynn was fascinated by their chirps and kept looking this way and that, trying to follow their sounds.

If you look back at our earlier post of our family outing at Wheeler Farm there is a picture of these baby goats just shortly after they were born and they were just dots in the straw and now their prancing and skipping about in their pen. It reminds me a lot of how fast Evelynn seems to be growing too! Before we know it she'll be crawling and getting into everything. Matt thinks she'll be walking by 8 months since she seems to be ahead of schedule in everything else. I think it will be 10 months at the earliest!

A lady saw me trying to take a picture at arms length of Evelynn and myself and so she offered to take a picture. These cows were fenced in getting ready to go be milked for .50 cents a piece by the public. I "passed" on the milking option :-) although I do have to say that I wasn't too bad at milking when I tried my hand at it on my mission to Canada up in Vanderhoof.
No comments:
Post a Comment