Matthew, Evelynn and I went to Grandma and Grandpa Blackburn on the 14th to enjoy the company and good talk. They had gotten her the cute little spring outfit she's wearing in the picture. We always like our time at home with family. Mom and Dad have prepared a book with their thoughts and feelings about Evelynn and Matthew and I had a hard time not tearing up a bit at the love we felt from them for little Evelynn. We have a great family!Monday, July 6, 2009
A visit to Grandma and Grandpa Blackburn - June 14th
Matthew, Evelynn and I went to Grandma and Grandpa Blackburn on the 14th to enjoy the company and good talk. They had gotten her the cute little spring outfit she's wearing in the picture. We always like our time at home with family. Mom and Dad have prepared a book with their thoughts and feelings about Evelynn and Matthew and I had a hard time not tearing up a bit at the love we felt from them for little Evelynn. We have a great family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment