Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Random pictures of Evelynn ~ our little cutie!

This is just a random compilation of some pictures of Evelynn over the past month and a half. She's a lot cuter and more interesting than Matthew or I so our camera is full of pictures of her. Most of them are taken with my phone camera since that's usually what I have at hand to snap a photo of her with......Enjoy :-)

Playing in her "Bouncy-Bouncy"
Yum! Finger sandwiches are the best EVER !
Going down for a nap in her crib with her favorite first teddy bear given to her by her Daddy before she was even born
Her first 'ride' in her Boppy Chair
Momma and Bab-E getting ready to go out on the town (4 months old)
My brave little girl just after her four month old shots. She stopped crying as soon as the needles were out ~ she had a very proud momma :-)
Mesmerised by some ducks at Wheeler Farm
Our very own adorable 5 month old. Her shirt says "I'm so loveable" and it's VERY TRUE!
Back in her "bouncy-bouncy" giving her legs a workout!
This was so funny! We were out getting groceries and a big wind storm came up and she just started giggeling and laughing. She loved the feel of the wind in her hair~
This was her back at 4 months old. Don't you just want to pick her up and hug her!
Flirting with the camera
Peeking out from under her blanket
Wearing Daddy's work hat....it's on backwards.
Having fun with no clothes on :-) She loves being cool~
Reaching for a Lily on our walk around the conference center downtown
Out enjoying the fresh air in the park with momma
Discovering clover....she's wearing an outfit that says "Beary Tired" that Matt and I picked up in Yellowstone
Telling momma secrets!
Momma and Bab-E having fun on the floor
Momma....I don't want to have a bath!
Really, momma....this bath thing isn't all it's cracked up to be....
Oh wait!.....this is kind of fun :-)
Getting dry
Don't forget my cute little feet! It feels good to be clean :-)

5 comments:

  1. she looks soooo like you...those eyes!! now go comment on our blog so Gil knows you love us! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she's so cute, what a doll. I love that he got her a teddy before she was born. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so precious. She just keeps getting cuter!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how big she is getting. she is so cute! I can't wait to see her again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am ready to see some more pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete